Pure Summer Players 2015
Check out these players taking their game to the next level in the Summer Program. Champions are made in the off-season and these dedicated players prove it!! .
Who Is Matt Conboy?
Matt Conboy was a graduate from Prairie High School. A top level athlete all for years, Matt Went on to become SW top recruits in 2001. In college, Matt Played at Prairie…read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a camp or clinic?
- How much do the camps cost?
- When is the next camp?
- How do I apply for the Pure 24 program?
Stay In Touch With Pure Advantage!Recent Events
- 04/07/15 Pure Skills Oahu Spring Break Camp
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage teams up with Alaska Peak Performance
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Wraps up Announcing Season at the Tacoma Dome
- 04/07/15 Two Week Tour in Alaska
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Visits Metlakatla in Canada
- 10/30/14 Pure Advantage Goes to Hawaii!
“Our clinic was amazing, I watched Matt work with the kids over this past week and I must say I am impressed. Not only that but I have seen such an increase in my son’s motivation and work ethic even after the camp. We look forward to the next one. Thank you again” Adam Alsen
· Providing the Basketball Skills to allow success beyond one’s wildest dreams no matter what the age. · Bringing science to the art of Basketball · Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. The Pure Advantage is mastering how to react.. · Pure Advantage believes when you give it your all, You have already won
To create a tailored environment for the athlete to achieve his/her goals by utilizing · Innovative Basketball Skills Training Techniques · Strength, Speed, Conditioning Training · Basketball IQ Training · Mental Toughness Training and Visualization · Wellness including Injury Prevention, Sports Yoga, and Nutrition