Pure Summer Players 2015
Check out these players taking their game to the next level in the Summer Program. Champions are made in the off-season and these dedicated players prove it!! .
Who Is Matt Conboy?
Matt Conboy was a graduate from Prairie High School. A top level athlete all for years, Matt Went on to become SW top recruits in 2001. In college, Matt Played at Prairie…read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a camp or clinic?
- How much do the camps cost?
- When is the next camp?
- How do I apply for the Pure 24 program?
2016 Pure Summer is the place be !!!
“Champions Are Made in the Off Season!”
Matt Conboy’s annual summer program is the place where determined players explode their game. Pure Summer offers three levels of training, drop ins and multiple price points to fit all schedules. Sign up early to insure a spot.
Check out FAQ and the details on the the levels to find the option right for your basketball player. Still have questions please contact us for help.
Details on Levels
Season Passes are the best deal per session. Cost per hour for the high level training is one of the best basketball deals for player looking to really improve their game. We understand that summer schedules can be hectic so we offer Drop-Ins that can be use for any session thru out the summer.
Online is the easiest way to signup. Select the payment button of the level you want, either Season Pass or Drop In, and you will be directed to our online store.We have a new store this year in an effort to make our check out systems faster. Once at the store MAKE SURE you are signing up for the option you want. You will be ask to create a log-in, player profiles and a guardian profile (if you have created a log-in with MAXX HOOPS you can use it) If you have sibling discount or other credits stop at the payment page of resignation process and we will sent an invoice. If use wish to use Paypal contact us and we will sent a Paypal Invoice.
Offline Sign Up:
When using offline payments please down load link, mail check or pay in person. Contact us for mailing address.
Summer offline order packet
Stay In Touch With Pure Advantage!Recent Events
- 04/07/15 Pure Skills Oahu Spring Break Camp
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage teams up with Alaska Peak Performance
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Wraps up Announcing Season at the Tacoma Dome
- 04/07/15 Two Week Tour in Alaska
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Visits Metlakatla in Canada
- 10/30/14 Pure Advantage Goes to Hawaii!
“Our clinic was amazing, I watched Matt work with the kids over this past week and I must say I am impressed. Not only that but I have seen such an increase in my son’s motivation and work ethic even after the camp. We look forward to the next one. Thank you again” Adam Alsen
· Providing the Basketball Skills to allow success beyond one’s wildest dreams no matter what the age. · Bringing science to the art of Basketball · Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. The Pure Advantage is mastering how to react.. · Pure Advantage believes when you give it your all, You have already won
To create a tailored environment for the athlete to achieve his/her goals by utilizing · Innovative Basketball Skills Training Techniques · Strength, Speed, Conditioning Training · Basketball IQ Training · Mental Toughness Training and Visualization · Wellness including Injury Prevention, Sports Yoga, and Nutrition