Past and Current Clients
Check out some of our clients that have taken their game to the next level. We pride our selves on developing top level recruits that have the skills and fundamentals to succeed. Click below to meet our players.
Matt Conboy was a graduate from Prairie High School. A top level athlete all for years, Matt Went on to become SW top recruits in 2001. In college, Matt Played at Prairie…read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a camp or clinic?
- How much do the camps cost?
- When is the next camp?
- How do I apply for the Pure 24 program?
Spring Training Sessions at Firm Foundation School
Very Few Spots Left !!!
Summer is Almost Here
July 6th to August 20th
Firm Foundation School
K thru 12th grade Boys and Girls
Three Program Levels: Rookie, Intermediate, Advanced
Register Early and Save!!
Want to take your game and confidence to the next level over Summer Break? Boys and Girls Grades K – 12th are welcome to join us for 7 weeks of intense basketball training. Program will include: individual skills, team concepts, basketball IQ, mental toughness, speed and agility training – plus fun prizes and competitions. Training is designed and lead by Matt Conboy, one of the top professional trainers in the country. Matt will lead a team of returning college and pro basketball players in training sessions designed to explode players games
Rookie program – 1 hour a day for 3 days a week for 6 weeks.
Intermediate program- 2 hours a day 4 days a week for 7 weeks
Advanced program – 3 hours a day 4 days a week for 7 weeks
Summer Program Detail Page
Use the following button to access our online store to sign up. Log in if you already have an account or go to the MY INFO TAB to create an account.Sign Up for Summer Program
How To Sign Up For Training
Use the following button to access our online scheduling and store. Log in if you already have an account or go to the MY INFO TAB to create an account. This is the best way to manage your training scheduling and see all the opportunities available from Pure Advantage BasketballSign Up for Training
Stay In Touch With Pure Advantage!Recent Events
- 04/07/15 Pure Skills Oahu Spring Break Camp
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage teams up with Alaska Peak Performance
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Wraps up Announcing Season at the Tacoma Dome
- 04/07/15 Two Week Tour in Alaska
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Visits Metlakatla in Canada
- 10/30/14 Pure Advantage Goes to Hawaii!
“Our clinic was amazing, I watched Matt work with the kids over this past week and I must say I am impressed. Not only that but I have seen such an increase in my son’s motivation and work ethic even after the camp. We look forward to the next one. Thank you again” Adam Alsen
· Providing the Basketball Skills to allow success beyond one’s wildest dreams no matter what the age. · Bringing science to the art of Basketball · Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. The Pure Advantage is mastering how to react.. · Pure Advantage believes when you give it your all, You have already won
To create a tailored environment for the athlete to achieve his/her goals by utilizing · Innovative Basketball Skills Training Techniques · Strength, Speed, Conditioning Training · Basketball IQ Training · Mental Toughness Training and Visualization · Wellness including Injury Prevention, Sports Yoga, and Nutrition