Pure Summer Players 2015
Check out these players taking their game to the next level in the Summer Program. Champions are made in the off-season and these dedicated players prove it!! .
Matt Conboy was a graduate from Prairie High School. A top level athlete all for years, Matt Went on to become SW top recruits in 2001. In college, Matt Played at Prairie…read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a camp or clinic?
- How much do the camps cost?
- When is the next camp?
- How do I apply for the Pure 24 program?
Summer is Here – Couple spots left!!!!
NOW thru August 20th
Firm Foundation School
K thru 12th grade Boys and Girls
Three Program Levels: Rookie, Intermediate, Advanced
Still have a couple of spots open – Drop-in options!!
Want to take your game and confidence to the next level over Summer Break? Boys and Girls Grades K – 12th are welcome to join us for 7 weeks of intense basketball training. Program will include: individual skills, team concepts, basketball IQ, mental toughness, speed and agility training – plus fun prizes and competitions. Training is designed and lead by Matt Conboy, one of the top professional trainers in the country. Matt will lead a team of returning college and pro basketball players in training sessions designed to explode players games
Rookie program – 1 hour a day for 3 days a week for 6 weeks.
Intermediate program- 2 hours a day 4 days a week for 7 weeks
Advanced program – 3 hours a day 4 days a week for 7 weeks
Summer Program Detail Page
Sign Up for Summer Program
To sign up for Summer Program off line use PDF below and drop by Firm Foundation School (Mon. – Thurs. 9am – 3pm):
Stay In Touch With Pure Advantage!Recent Events
- 04/07/15 Pure Skills Oahu Spring Break Camp
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage teams up with Alaska Peak Performance
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Wraps up Announcing Season at the Tacoma Dome
- 04/07/15 Two Week Tour in Alaska
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Visits Metlakatla in Canada
- 10/30/14 Pure Advantage Goes to Hawaii!
“Our clinic was amazing, I watched Matt work with the kids over this past week and I must say I am impressed. Not only that but I have seen such an increase in my son’s motivation and work ethic even after the camp. We look forward to the next one. Thank you again” Adam Alsen
· Providing the Basketball Skills to allow success beyond one’s wildest dreams no matter what the age. · Bringing science to the art of Basketball · Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. The Pure Advantage is mastering how to react.. · Pure Advantage believes when you give it your all, You have already won
To create a tailored environment for the athlete to achieve his/her goals by utilizing · Innovative Basketball Skills Training Techniques · Strength, Speed, Conditioning Training · Basketball IQ Training · Mental Toughness Training and Visualization · Wellness including Injury Prevention, Sports Yoga, and Nutrition