Past and Current Clients
Check out some of our clients that have taken their game to the next level. We pride our selves on developing top level recruits that have the skills and fundamentals to succeed. Click below to meet our players.
Matt Conboy was a graduate from Prairie High School. A top level athlete all for years, Matt Went on to become SW top recruits in 2001. In college, Matt Played at Prairie…read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a camp or clinic?
- How much do the camps cost?
- When is the next camp?
- How do I apply for the Pure 24 program?
- Last Chance Rookie Camp: August 23rd-
- 2nd Annual Pure Students Helping Students Back to School Drive -
We are trying to gather as much school supplies as possible for local students. Last year we had over 700 school supplies donated. ANYONE can help locally or you can send items in mail or donate $$. We will start collecting tomorrow. After 3 weeks we (students) will organize the supplies together and take them over to the NCO center. We want you there for an amazing experience! Hygiene items and school supplies are needed. Please repost! It’s special to see players being SELFLESS on and off the court this Summer! Everyone can help in some way!
Stay In Touch With Pure Advantage!
- 08/11/14 Workout With Professional, Damon Bell-Holter
- 08/11/14 Matt Conboy trains at University of Oregon Women’s Basketball Elite Camp
- 07/24/14 Pure Advantage- Matt Conboy Trains at the 2014 Las Vegas International Combine
- 07/23/14 Pure Skills Summer Camp Ft. APX Training
Tweets by @MatthewConboy
“Our clinic was amazing, I watched Matt work with the kids over this past week and I must say I am impressed. Not only that but I have seen such an increase in my son’s motivation and work ethic even after the camp. We look forward to the next one. Thank you again” Adam Alsen
· Providing the Basketball Skills to allow success beyond one’s wildest dreams no matter what the age.
· Bringing science to the art of Basketball
· Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. The Pure Advantage is mastering how to react..
· Pure Advantage believes when you give it your all, You have already won
To create a tailored environment for the athlete to achieve his/her goals by utilizing
· Innovative Basketball Skills Training Techniques
· Strength, Speed, Conditioning Training
· Basketball IQ Training
· Mental Toughness Training and Visualization
· Wellness including Injury Prevention, Sports Yoga, and Nutrition