Pure Summer Players 2015
Check out these players taking their game to the next level in the Summer Program. Champions are made in the off-season and these dedicated players prove it!! .
Who Is Matt Conboy?
Matt Conboy was a graduate from Prairie High School. A top level athlete all for years, Matt Went on to become SW top recruits in 2001. In college, Matt Played at Prairie…read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for a camp or clinic?
- How much do the camps cost?
- When is the next camp?
- How do I apply for the Pure 24 program?
2015 Pure Advantage Basketball Summer Program was filled with players pushing themselves and others. The gym was always filled with great energy!
Next Year will be even better!!
Info on fall workouts coming soon.
Stay In Touch With Pure Advantage!Recent Events
- 04/07/15 Pure Skills Oahu Spring Break Camp
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage teams up with Alaska Peak Performance
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Wraps up Announcing Season at the Tacoma Dome
- 04/07/15 Two Week Tour in Alaska
- 04/07/15 Pure Advantage Visits Metlakatla in Canada
- 10/30/14 Pure Advantage Goes to Hawaii!
“Our clinic was amazing, I watched Matt work with the kids over this past week and I must say I am impressed. Not only that but I have seen such an increase in my son’s motivation and work ethic even after the camp. We look forward to the next one. Thank you again” Adam Alsen
· Providing the Basketball Skills to allow success beyond one’s wildest dreams no matter what the age. · Bringing science to the art of Basketball · Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react. The Pure Advantage is mastering how to react.. · Pure Advantage believes when you give it your all, You have already won
To create a tailored environment for the athlete to achieve his/her goals by utilizing · Innovative Basketball Skills Training Techniques · Strength, Speed, Conditioning Training · Basketball IQ Training · Mental Toughness Training and Visualization · Wellness including Injury Prevention, Sports Yoga, and Nutrition